Oh Craigslist! How we love thee…
You may be a lover or hater of posting Craigslist ads, but one thing you can’t ignore – it works!
Creating an apartment ad on Craigslist can be as simple as typing some catchy text and incorporating images.
We’ve found being direct is the best approach.
Simply define what property specifications best sell the property (convenience, luxury, amenities, etc.) and keep the sales pitch to a minimum.
Include important search words, like “two bedroom” or “loft,” as well as regional identifiers including ZIP code, city or community name. Think about which specific items renters will use to find you in the search results.
But don’t forget this one very important tip:
You’re job is to sell the click first! That’s right. You have to get the prospect to click your Craigslist ad title before they can see your ad.
Most apartment communities forget this and just slap any old title on their ad only to see very few results. Don’t let that be you.
Without further ado, let’s get into the list…
33 Winning Craigslist Ad Titles that you can adopt for your own apartment ads.
Note: Some are funny, outright ridiculous, price driven and just normal – all are designed to grab attention.
- Lovely 2 Bedroom Apartment… Waiting for You to Make it Home!
- Newly Renovated With Amazing Natural Light
- Love this building! Love this location! Amazing Stuff in Cool Area
- BRAND NEW LUX BLDG+wrap around balconies+loft unit+MUST SEE
- UPDATED! GREAT AMENITIES! GREAT LOCATION! AMAZING APARTMENT UNITS!
- Below Market Price! Awesome value! GREAT Location!
- STYLISH STUDIO ~ 2-CAR PARKING, HUGE CLOSET, FIREPLACE, LAUNDRY
- Charming Location near Main Street! Wood Floors! Pool!
- RARELY AVAILABLE 2 BED, 2 BATH NEW APARTMENT
- Do not look past this three bedroom in Lakeshore East!
- ►►BRIGHT CORNER one bedroom on South Beach!
- Quiet, Clean and Peaceful. Very Nice REVOVATED efficiency.
- Amazing Opportunity to Live in Downtown
- ►►STUDIO IN GREAT AREA. NO COMMUTE! ◄◄
- Affordable living! Wonderful floor plans for every budget!
- ✂✂✂ Cut Down on Those Move-In Costs with $300 Off!! ✂✂✂
- Looking for A Bigger Place…Try Us
- Start summer off in your new apartment home with POOL VIEW!
- Looking For Convenience? Well, Look No Further!
- You’ll fall in LOVE with the VIEW! Rent Today! Convenient Location!
- RARE VACANCY in this luxury apartment!
- Cozy up to your wood-burning fireplace in this AMAZING home!
- Live the Uptown urban lifestyle you crave!
- Conference room, Pendant and track lighting, Garden bathtub, Pantry
- Athletic center, Onsite storage facilities, Free gift wrapping station
- This one has it all! Newer Construction with all the Bells & Whistles
- Oh Yes We DID!!! OneBR/OneBA for $795/MO!!!
- “Ritz Carlton” of Apartment Living!
- We have the wonderful 2 bed/1.5 bath you’ve been waiting for!
- Huge 2 Bed w/Massive Balcony & City Views
- Gaga would go GAGA over this HUGE 2 bed/2 bath END UNIT!!!
- Cats Welcome, Indoor bike racks, DVD Lending Library, Wooded views
- ***** LARGE TOWNHOME, CLEAN AND UPDATED *****
Regardless of whatever title you craft for your Craigslist ads, don’t forget to add a symbol upfront (Look at #11 & #14 on the list above). We’ve been preaching about this for years, but still so few people do it.
It’s one fast and easy way to stand out in the Craigslist search results. In other words, your ads will get clicked.
Need help with your apartment marketing? Check out these resources:
Apartment Website Design
Property Management Website Design
Apartment 3D Floor Plans
New Construction Lease-Ups
Google Ads for Apartments
Facebook Ads for Apartments
Apartment Marketing Ideas for 2020
Apartment Branding Guide
Apartment Logo Design Guide
Apartment Naming Guide
Google My Business for Apartments